An experienced Industrial Photographer will:
1. Create a distinctive image for your corporate, industrial, advertising and editorial clients worldwide.
2. Make it possible for you to possess a certain image. Your first impression can cost you who knows how much money if you do not have just the right look. With the Internet and social networking such as, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo, Twitter, there is the potential for millions upon millions of people to view your business. Do not make it easy for potential clients to reject you.
3. Help brand your business in a professional manner.
4. Illustrate your products and/or services.
5. Work with you on your time schedule and deliver your images at the exact time you need them.
6. Bring exposure to a corporation’s new product launch.
7. Solve problems and obtain results.
8. Offer worldwide solutions both nationally and globally.
9. Will be able to create corporate head shots from the CEO to families and children possibly with print framing ideas.
Hire an Industrial Photographer with a great deal of experience so you can view his or her portfolio before you consider hiring anyone. Make sure that the person you hire is at ease with complicated travel agendas and able to coordinate work via long distance.
Another important characteristic would be someone who is well-acquainted with strict deadlines and high pressure. Also, ask if the Industrial Photographer is able to deal with weather changes and/or other types of uncontrollable problems that may arise on the photo set.